Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visual Template Builder and Dreamweaver MX
WGBeard
I am trying to use Visual Template Builder in conjunction with Dreamweaver MX. When I try to preview a data capture template from the Template Editor I get a Templating Error Page message as follows:
Templating Error Page
Unable to find datacapture.cfg for type: internet/yacht java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not find path /default/main/Global/HmMedicalPolicy/WORKAREA/MedicarePlusChoice/templatedata/internet/yacht/datacapture.cfg: Error occurred in server thread; nested exception is: com.interwoven.api.utility.IWInternalError: IWPathNamedObject::lookupByPath(): Sciface error #20
The path that it is trying to go down should only be:
path /default/main/TestSite/Playground/templatedata/internet/yacht/datacapture.cfg:
Not:
path /default/main/Global/HmMedicalPolicy/WORKAREA/MedicarePlusChoice/templatedata/internet/yacht/datacapture.cfg:
Any help on what I may have configured incorrectly?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mogoo
templating.cfg.
under the internet category, <locations> should read like this...
<locations>
<branch vpath-regex="/default/main/TestSite/Playground/.*" />
</locations>
...hope that helps!
maureen
StreamIn.jpg
WGBeard
Problem was that the TeamSite cookie needed to be reset because my home page was set to the wrong WORKAREA. I needed to log out of TeamSite from the correct WORKAREA to get my home page set correctly for the WORKAREA I was trying to Preview.