Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ImportCmd - Document Number
Darbus
Hi,
sometimes after I import a document, the document number that gets automatically assigned, skips a couple of numbers. I imported 2 documents in a row and their numbers turned out to be 709 and 712. There were no new documents created between these two imports. Does anyone know why this happened?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi Darbus, I suppose it can be caused due to several reasons, the one It comes to me is the workspaces creations.
When you create a workspace you atuomatically create an associated xml file containing information about the workspace, this xml generates a registry in the db in the same table where document profiles are stored because the Workspace profile information is stored in this registry.
This xml has also associated a docnum, so the docnumdb which is the number which indicates the next to get is increased.
Hope it helps,
Javi