Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
temporary file deployment
kumarRahul
Environment Details:-
Microsoft Windows 2000 Server (SP4)
Teamsite: 6.5 SP3
Open Deploy 6.1.1.0.0 Build 63840
I am trying to perform the open deployment for the temporary jsp (zz_tst_rahul.ku_1_418_rahul.ku_preview.jsp) created by clicking on preview in dcr. My tpl code is attached with this message.
But it deploy a 0kb file (418_rahul.ku_preview.jsp) instead of zz_tst_rahul.ku_1_418_rahul.ku_preview.jsp.
After doing some debugging, I found that once I click on preview, teamsite create a 0KB temp file (418_rahul.ku_preview.jsp) and after preview page completely loads, this temp file gets changed to 4KB file (zz_tst_rahul.ku_1_418_rahul.ku_preview.jsp).
But my OD function doesnt wait for zz_tst_rahul.ku_1_418_rahul.ku_preview.jsp and deploy 418_rahul.ku_preview.jsp only. I want to deploy zz_tst_rahul.ku_1_418_rahul.ku_preview.jsp. Any help is really appreciated...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
why not learn to use the proxy instead ?
kumarRahul
Thanks for response nipper.
My requirement is that I want to use 'zz_tst_rahul.ku_1_418_rahul.ku_preview.jsp' for preview. For this, I need to deploy this temp jsp in the EAR on the WAS server.
I am not sure how to use proxy for my requirement. Can you please give me some idea about that.
I have also tried following piece of code:-
my $ptfile = iwpt_get_ofile_name();
my $ptuser = $ENV{"IW_USER"};
my $ptmode = ($ptfile =~ m/zz_tst\_$ptuser\_/) ? 0 : 1;
if ($ptmode) {
# generate
} else {
# preview
calling open deploy.....
}
But no luck..
kumarRahul
Found the solution !!
Instead of deploying the temp file (zz_tst_rahul.ku_1_418_rahul.ku_preview.jsp), now I am creating a JSP by using iwpt_compile.ipl and deploying that file.