I am trying to edit a file by directly pointing to the file within TeamSite, using the
http://server/iw-cc/edit?vpath= command. So, I am not navigating TeamSite and editing the file from there.
This direct method first employs the login screen, and then the page is opened in edit mode. The problem I have is that the ccPro interface has a problem when going this route. During the workflow process [specifically at the MetaTagger stage], a new dummy window opens, and there is a prompt asking to close the window. The edit workflow proceeds fine, except that this additional window opens and must be closed.
Normally when a page is edited in TeamSite with ccPro mode, the page opens up within a new window; the workflow proceeds, and finally the window closes.
When the
http://server/iw-cc/edit?vpath= command is entered into the browser address bar, there is no parent TeamSite UI from which the edited page was launched.
ccStd works fine, as there is no popup window from TeamSite.
Any ideas on how the
http://server/iw-cc/edit?vpath= command can work properly with ccPro, without a secondary/unwanted window?