Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Prevent Document Import in integrated dialog
Dave_Aronow
I'm trying to prevent the import of specific document types. I've intercepted the PreOnOK, PostOnOK, and OnOK events for both the newprofile.nrs file and placed the following code in them (to block all types just as a test):
dlg.CloseOnOk=False
Context.Add "iManExt.DoOK", False
Additionally I placed this same code in the FileSave.nrs file in the same three event handlers. However, when the user drags a document to a filesite folder, gets the import dialog, and clicks "Save" the document is added to filesite and checked in despite these calls.
How do I prevent the document from being checked in? According to "VB Scripting for WorkSite Dialogs.pdf" this should work, but it does not appear to. Is this a bug in the API?
Dave
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet