that is correct they are not listed in the task output file. My question is why arn't they. and how do I get the template to work and show all the files. The deployment is done by doing a submit of the workarea and then an area diff if the staging to that last edition.
Ok sorry. I am using the solutions email and default templates. The other difference is that I am using the command iwsubmit instead of the WorkFlow function. Does the $IWHOME/bin/iwsubmit command not load the task output file info the same as the WF submit? Thanks
I am using $iwhome/bin/iwsubmit -r -w -u $workArea to submit the files. $workArea is a point to the work area that contains the files to deploy. In our case we always deploy all of the files in the work area They do get deployed but don't show up in the task_outputxxxx.xml file. Do I need to do something else to get them in the task file so the email template will work. It turns out we can not use the submit in the worklflow because of 2 issues. 1. to submit all the files to the WF in 1 command could exhaust the cmd line limit and break. and doing them 1 at a time takes to long. So we opted to use the command lime submit in a script. But as stated the emails don't sow the files. thanks for the help.
ok thanks the files are not listing in the debug output. If I use the iwsubmit. But If I use the submittask and $task->addFile then it shows up in the debug file and the email.
Thanks that is kinda what I suspected. The WF is as designed by Interwoven Services based on our implementation the have the workarea feed by external processes and have to "Lock" out any changes as the updates are occuring. also we have the likely hood of 2-300,000 files updates during a deployment. Any suggestions would be greatfully accepted. Also the workarea is going to contain all the files to be delivered and maybe some that are unchanged. So for every deployment all the files in the work area are submitted to staging and then diffed to the last edition. The files are not predefined for delivery and we don'e want files that are in the work area and unchanged to be delivered. So they deployment is done with an area diff of staging to last edition. Thanks.