I want to know if its possible to drop a folder consisting of several subfolders in the configured HotFolder directory so that they can all be ingested.Currently what I see is that only individual files are getting ingested.So for example lets say the directory structure is :Folder1 Folder2 jpg4 jpg5In the above example currently I have to copy and paste the individual files for MediaBin Hotfolder ingestion to work. I am wondering if it is possible to just give Folder1 and let MediaBin consumed the folder and all subfolders underneath.Any help would be appreciated.
I haven't tried it , I believe the MB hot folder works for source & destination folder only , it will not support copying multiple folder hierarchy (future version may support)-Vin
I want to know if its possible to drop a folder consisting of several subfolders in the configured HotFolder directory so that they can all be ingested.Currently what I see is that only individual files are getting ingested.So for example lets say the directory structure is :Folder1 Folder2 jpg1 jpg2 jpg3 Folder3 jpg4 jpg5In the above example currently I have to copy and paste the individual files for MediaBin Hotfolder ingestion to work. I am wondering if it is possible to just give Folder1 and let MediaBin consumed the folder and all subfolders underneath.Any help would be appreciated.