TS6.7.1 SP1I have just started working on a project to integrate SitePublisher with TeamSite. This is the first time I will do this. To install SP , we need to install it and it will automatically be integrated with TS, is that right ?Do we need to do anything else to integrate SP with TS after installing ? I was checking the documentation and there was java loader class. Why do we need Loader class ? I dont have lot of info and I dont understand lot of them. So if its required to have loader class, why do we need it ?
You should go through the LiveSite Installation Guide (SitePublisher) before the installation. Follow the steps given in the guide. It will integrate with TS, you do not need to do anything further.As you have already TS installed then need not to bother about java loader class. Installer automatically perform all integration with TS.