With the launch of the new My Support Portal, we replaced the identity management system behind the OpenText Connect authentication tool with OpenText™ Identity and Access Management (IAM) as your single-entry point to OpenText developer and OpenText support resources.

For our Developer Trial users, if you experience any issues signing in to the Developer site or our Developer console, please refer to these articles.

Storing dataset in BIRT array variable

Iam running a Dataset on a datasource, i need to use one column values out of the data set to another Dataset which is connected with another datasource.

So i need to store the Array of row['column_name'] to a variable.

I tried creating a page variable and on fetch method i tried using,

uoi[i] = row["uoi_id"];

i++;

vars['ids']=uoi;

I was getting no report param called ids, but created one

Then i tried to create globalVariable, 

reportContext.setGlobalVariable('uoiids', ["1"]);

while reading this am getting null. 

[b]Approach2[/b]:

Since this is not working, what i tried is creating a Dynamic param as List, and provided my dataset and column mapping.

And in my 2nd dataset, i used params['ids']

This worked, but the problem is on report param i need to manually select all the values, i need to somehow auto select all the options. 

I tried using getDefaultList event, but i dont know how to return the list of array.

And i read in a post getDefaultList will trigger before reading the dataset itself.

I need to atleast know how to select all values by default. 

When i tried to Post this in BIRT forum, its saying incorrect password evn thought its right one