Related to CMS and CSS REST api

Options
cssmitvaghani
edited March 2, 2023 in IM Services #1

I uploaded the file using CSS and CMS REST api. Now I want to check where it is uploaded ie I want to check from dashboard. But I can't find the dashboard so please tell me where it is uploading and how can I access it using GUI.

i follow this tutorial to upload file: https://developer.opentext.com/resources/documentation/14ba85a7-4693-48d3-8c93-9214c663edd2/ea9f685920ba32c11fe4e35e800243e4/page/3

Comments

• Karen Weir
    Options

I will share this with the team internally @cssmitvaghani , then comment with the guidance you need shortly

• gvicari
    Options

Hi @cssmitvaghani, if with “dashboard”, you refer to a GUI to see what you uploaded to the content repository, at the moment, this is only supported through a Core Content subscription. I.e.: you would need to reach out to your local sales team to get access to a trial subscription for Core Content (or if you already have a Core Content subscription you can just use that).

The OpenText Developer Cloud trial available from developer.opentext.com only comes with the APIs and not the GUIs. We are aware of this and considering to change this over time, but currently only a Core Content subscription indeed comes with a GUI.

@Claire_Denton, @Roger K, feel free to add more context/information and if there is alternative approach to my suggested “get a Core Content subscription”, don't hesitate to share with @cssmitvaghani.

• svinchon
    Options

We have several sample demo apps (not production ready), including a generic one called “library app” that allows to do a lot of things including to browe your OCPS tenant.

Could you tell us a bit more about you company and what you are trying to accomplish?