Please help to install iw-perl module win32:internet

Options

Hi Guys

We are doing a fresh install of 21.4.2 on windows 2019 server. Our current 16.4 installation has PERL module win32:internet under iw-perl/vendor/lib. The fresh install of 21.4.2 have many different files (Different than 16.4 version) under iw-perl/vendor/lib/win32 folder but not internet.pm. I downloaded the win32:internet package I found online (attached) and placed it under iw-home/iw-perl/ . Readme file asks to run install.bat but I cannot find that in the package Instead I ran the makfile.pl command (following instructions at https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/product-master/12.0.0?topic=perl-installing-modules ) But I am getting the following error.

C:\Windows\system32>D:\iw\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl D:\iw\TeamSite\iw-perl\Win32-Internet-0-087\makefile.pl

Could not open 'Internet.pm': No such file or directory at D:/iw/TeamSite/iw-perl/lib/ExtUtils/MM_Unix.pm line 2996.

Can someone give some guidance on how to install win32:intrenet perl module under iw-perl/vendor/lib (or even iw-perl/lib). Our cutom code will not

work without the win32:internet module. Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you

Spence

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs