Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
communication between Components
Khateef
Hi,
I am new to LiveSite, I have a requirement where I have to communicate between the components
I have two component one is newreadear which contains the news headings as link(eg: US Elections) another is newDeatils, when I click on new headings link under newreader component it should display the news form newdeatils component by fetch the contents form the DCR
please help me in passing parameter from newsreader componet to newsdeatis component
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Stokes
Khateef,
If the news details component is on a separate page from the headline component, then you need to define a parameter on the details component so that you can pass its value on the URL query string linking to that page.
If you're wanting the details to show up in the same page without refreshing the page, then you're talking about either an AJAX request, or just Javascript hiding/showing hidden content.
Stokes.