Documentum for Asset Operations (AO) and Supplier exchange

Options

Hello All,
I am trying to find the right place for this question, #Opentext support team, help me to move into the right place.
My customer wants to use the on-premise version of AO only and I find one of the cloud modules of the supplier for exchange is a good one, but the customer does not want to use any cloud edition or cloud version, what should be an approach for such a scenario?

thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• Kyle Pettit
    Options

If you just mean the labeling of CE (Cloud Edition), it is just a marketing label. All Documentum products now carry the label of CE, whether or not you install it in a cloud environment or not. The release notes for each respective product will outline the OS it is supported on. Generally Windows, Linux and container. You will need to check AO specifically, but I think its Windows for AO. https://webapp.opentext.com/piroot/_doclists/p-eegam-basic.230200.xml

Kyle Pettit
    Documentum D2 Product manager

• Correct me if I am wrong, supplier exchange is SaaS offering on OT2 from OT ?

Is there any onpremise alternative ?

• Yes, Core for Supplier Exchange is a cloud only solution.

Asset Operations is capable of generating and sending Transmittals. Receiving transmittals will either have to be handled by document controllers or integration with a product such as SharePoint. Professional services may be able to provide additional alternatives.

Glenn Rupert

• Thank you, Kyle Pettit and Glenn Rupert