I have been trying to add a dropdown menu into the VF editor in TS6.5.1 on Solaris. I have been able to get the menu to appear and get populated properly, but have had no luck trying to get the relevant text inserted into the VF content. I have defined this in the <script> section of my DCT based on what I found in the VF Developer's Guide and in other threads: eWebEditProExecCommandHandlers["variableDropdown"] = function (sEditorName, strCmdName, strTextData, lData) { alert("strCmdName is " + strCmdName + "; strTextData is " + strTextData); if ("jsFTofc_visit_max" == strTextData) { pastehtml("copy for insertion"); }}plus more. "jsFTofc_visit_max" is one possible value in the "variableDropdown" list. I know I need to flesh out the commands, but the handler never seems to get called, since the alert never gets executed and I'm not getting Javascript errors. Am I coding the function in the proper spot in the file? Any suggestions would be appreciated.