is there documentation anywhere that lists (typically) where the aliases used in the PDFs point to on the file system? or a command I can execute to get all those aliases from IW?example:iw-homeod-homeruntimehomeetc...I've searched through the PDFs left by our consultant and I can't find what I'm looking for
Thanks for the info, if certain variables are configurable upon installation, then where are they configured? We are on a windows installation 6.72.I just need to know where in any of the documentation it says that "x" alias used in the book examples is TYPICALLY mapped to "y" physical directory and where I can find the config file that sets or overrides this default setting.
I think you are still missing the point. Let me try it again: iw-home refers to where TS is installed on the server. It could be installed at C:\Interwoven\TeamSite on my server versus say that it is installed at C:\Apps\TeamSite on the next server. They are not necessarily configuration -- they are where the products get installed at the install item. At install time, just like any other installer out there you can enter/select/browse which directory you want the product to be installed in. If you selected C:\Interwoven\TeamSite then your iw-home is that directory. I hope this clears it up a little bit for you.