Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
GetComments - latest comment for the task
Amit_LnT
Hi,
I am using GetComments function to retrieve the comments given in the task by the user. I am emailing that to the next user. The problem that I am facing here is to retrieve the latest comment in a task.
For e.g. The workflow has tasks, A B C D
A(100)-Sends an email to Manager to review the content.
B(101)- Manager reviews the content and reject it (comment: Rejected. Please check).
C(102)-Email send back to Author for update.
D(103)-Author makes the necessary change and submit back to the reviewer.
B(101)- Manager reviews the content and accepts the content (comment: Accepted).
I am not getting this comment on acceptance. After the accept of content, the comment for task B(101) still gives
Rejected. Please check
.
Attached is the function, I am trying. Am I missing something here?
ENV: TS 6.5 sp3 on windows server 2003
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Amit_LnT
moving this thread in workflow section. Sorry for the trouble.
Administrator, please delete this thread.