DCTM REST authentication via SSO

Options

Has anyone managed to get DCTM REST working via SSO authentication?

i.e. a small web app which uses DCTM REST via SSO authentication (SAML, Kerberos, OTDS or any other method). I've got BASIC auth working.

Any help, example, documentation or a point in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Tagged:

Answers

• Got it working for a customer with pre-authenticated authentication. So the application server takes care of authenticating (we supported Kerberos and OpenID Connect). Documentum REST is configured to retrieve user identity from a custom HTTP header and uses DFC principal authentication to get a session from Documentum Server.

• Can I get code reference for DCTM REST via SSO authentication - OTDS & Kerberos?

Do we have the OTDS token API documentation published in API Developer Portal for this approach? I am also looking for DCTM REST documentation for content save, metadata search and update in Developer portal

• What you need is the Documentum REST Devlopment Guide and the Reference Guide.

• Thanks. Do you have link to Documentum REST Development Guide and the Reference Guide?