Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to initiate customize workflow
vikasp
Hi friends,
I am using TS671 SP1 and workflow modeler 1001 on solaris.
Suddenly my implemented workflow is not initiating.I m getting following access related errors.I am initiating this workflow using TS master but not getting any success.I have previously ran this workflow succesfully.
Any pointer will be highly appreciated.
Root cause:
com.interwoven.cssdk.access.
CSAuthorizationException: (Operation not permitted)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.
jni.
WorkflowServiceAdapterImpl.
createWorkflow(Native Method)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.
impl.CSWorkflowEngineImpl.
createWorkflow(
CSWorkflowEngineImpl.java:225)
at com.interwoven.
workflowModeler.instantiator_
jsp._jspService(instantiator_
jsp.java:697)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.
HttpJspBase.service(
HttpJspBase.java:97)
at javax.servlet.http.
HttpServlet.service(
HttpServlet.java:802)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
ApplicationFilterChain.
internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:
252)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
ApplicationFilterChain.
doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:
173)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(
ApplicationDispatcher.java:
672)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
ApplicationDispatcher.
processRequest(
ApplicationDispatcher.java:
463)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
ApplicationDispatcher.
doForward(
ApplicationDispatcher.java:
398)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
ApplicationDispatcher.forward(
ApplicationDispatcher.java:
301)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.
command.CommandServlet.doGet(
CommandServlet.java:211)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.
command.CommandServlet.doPost(
CommandServlet.java:263)
at javax.servlet.http.
HttpServlet.service(
HttpServlet.java:709)
at javax.servlet.http.
HttpServlet.service(
HttpServlet.java:802)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
ApplicationFilterChain.
internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:
252)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
ApplicationFilterChain.
doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:
173)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.
auth.AuthenticationFilter.
doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.
java:204)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
ApplicationFilterChain.
internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:
202)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
ApplicationFilterChain.
doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:
173)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.util.
SetRequestEncodingFilter.
doFilter(
SetRequestEncodingFilter.java:
105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
ApplicationFilterChain.
internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:
202)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
ApplicationFilterChain.
doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:
173)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
StandardContextValve.invoke(
StandardContextValve.java:178)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
StandardHostValve.invoke(
StandardHostValve.java:126)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.
ErrorReportValve.invoke(
ErrorReportValve.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.
StandardEngineValve.invoke(
StandardEngineValve.java:107)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.
CoyoteAdapter.service(
CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.
Http11Processor.process(
Http11Processor.java:869)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.
Http11BaseProtocol$
Http11ConnectionHandler.
processConnection(
Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.
PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(
PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.
LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.
runIt(
LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.
java:80)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.
threads.ThreadPool$
ControlRunnable.run(
ThreadPool.java:684)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.
java:595)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
anjani
Hi Vikash,
Check if the owner of the user task and the users of any of your group task have write permission in the workarea from where you are initiating the workflow.
I think they have not write access in the wprkarea from where u are initiatiing the workflow
Check iwjoberror.log file.
Thanks,
A.S.