I am using the following code to define an option array:globalFieldImpactArray[arrayIndex] = new Option(nameValue, nameValue, false, false); and then using setOption to populate a multi-select list. What is the best way to update this already built option array in order to set the selection to true based on the old selected form values? How do you get individual labels from that Option array if it's not written to a dct item. Teamsite 6.5
for (var myValue1 in globalFieldImpactArray){ alert(myValue1);}
for (var a in globalFieldImpactArray){ alert(globalFieldImpactArray);}
for (var a in globalFieldImpactArray){ alert(globalFieldImpactArray.text + " " + globalFieldImpactArray.value );}
That is what I was not sure about, meaning how to retrieve the value from an option array when it doesn't belong to an item. ..........The value I get is the index of the field not the label. How would I be able to get the value and the lable? Also, how would I be able to set its selection property since I am not yet writing it to the item? The objective is to form an option array with correctly selected value before writing it out using setOptions