TS 6.5, DD 5.6When DD does an update, we're getting a SQLException for a unique constraint error. I seems that when doing a look up that DD is querying all the columns and when it sees a column that doesn't match it fails whne trying to do an update. Where do you define so that only the primary key is used for the record look up?
Based on the error *SQLException for a unique constraint error*, I would think that you are trying to insert multiple records with the same key. Have you validated that? Also keep in mind that if you have deployed DCR-A with primary key 101 and if you rename or move that DCR and try to re-deploy then it may throw this error as well. You'll have to deploy the deletion first for renamed / moved DCR from its previous location.
We had recently migrated the DB and TS server to another location. I'm wondering if this hasn't caused some type of disconnect from the DCR and their records in the DB?
Is the vpath for the particular DCR that you are testing the same or has it changed?
I do not think it [vpath] has changed. The server and db were replicated in a remote environment for disaster recovery purposes. The box was mirrored as well as the db to my knowledge, but server addresses and domains all stayed the same. I did manually refresh the stores.
Are you using real updates or the default behavior ? You need to turn referential integrity off to use real updates.
I believe we are using real updates. I'm no dba, but where do you select referential integrity? At the db or DD?
I've attached the deployment.cfg, a recent DCR and the corresponding DD log.The V-path is the same since the migration we did kept everthing equal. All server ip's, paths, domains stayed the same.
We had recently migrated the DB and TS server to another location.