Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Please select a form entry. What does this message mean?
bettineski
Hello.
I've searched the forums but haven't found an answer to this.
When I go to do a new form entry and click on Preview, I get this message:
"Please select a form entry."
There aren't multiple TPLs for this. There's only one. It also doesn't prompt me for anything. It shows the message and has an "Ok" button. Then it closes and I'm left scratching my head.
Does anyone know what this refers to?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shriramsharma
I have faced this issue before.
As far as I remember, there was some problem in my Form API code.
Are you able to save the DCR?. Check your Form API code, I am pretty sure that is where the real problem lies.
FAP00060.rptdesign