Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Preview previews a page in a different location? What the...
bettineski
So, here's the page I edit and preview: "filings/docketed_filings/UE-197/default.aspx"
But when I preview it, here's the url in the address: "filings/docketed_filings/zz_tst_e05978_1_1253135310823_e05978_preview.aspx"
There's supposed to be a "/UE-197" directory in the URL, but it's not coming up on preview.
Where do I tell the page that this is where it should be looking? I've checked all the EAs, but there's nothing in there that would hint at this.
I've never come across this before, and I'd appreciate any help because I am totally stumped on this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
In the templating.cfg file
preview-dir="......
bettineski
Ok, this makes sense why the previous developer was doing this now.
They get previewed in the parent folder, but generated in the sub-folders.
Thanks for the help, seriously!
nipper
Thanks for the help, seriously!
Better be serious thanks, you got the correct answer in 4 minutes. That is quite good.
Glad I could help.