Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visual annotate tool bar problem
dineshkumar
Hi all,
My requirement is to have Visual annotate for review task.
I tried to run the default configurable_author_assignment.wft in TS-671.
But in the content approval task, while i am trying to review (attached file : file--> Review) it asks me to install VA, i clicked install and it was done. After that i got the tool bar also(In IE).
But in it i can see only two buttons- viz.. MyContentCenter and a button with question mark symbol.
But i didnt get the edit tools such as, pen, text note erase,etc.
I am using : IE-6 and my settings in configurable_author_assignment.cfg file is as follows:
va_enabled=yes
ask_va_enabled=no
I do have admin rights for my machine.
Can some one help me out in this issue.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Who started the workflow and who's reviewing / annotating?
dineshkumar
Hi Vp,
Originator and reviewer r different users only.
Assume Originator is 'tom' and it was reviewed by 'jerry'.
Reviewer is selected from a drop down in job init form. It wont allow originator and reviewer to be same.
Or else u r asking abt roles??
new_report_28.rptdesign
dineshkumar
I tried this in TS-6.5 (configurable_author_submit.wft) its working fine.
Anyone tried in TS-671 solaris ENV...?