Hi All,
I am using Mediabin 4.6.1 and Teamsite 6.7.1.
I have a requirement to browse the images from the Mediabin to Teamsite forms publisher using the ECM connector. I have configured the ECM connector configuration in Teamsite Administration tab and I am able to browse the files which are in Mediabin.
I gone through the Admin document which has sample forms publisher templates and the attributes of the dialog items and which is not adequate for me to meet the requirement.
I have stored multiple project /site related assets in Mediabin server and need to be used in the Teamsite forms.
Mediabin folder structure
| Folder/File | Level |
| Media Database | 1 |
| Site1 | 2 |
| Images | 3 |
| Image1.gif | 4 |
| Image2.gif | 4 |
| Logos | 4 |
| company-logo .gif | 5 |
Teamsite folder structure
| Folder/File | Level |
| Workarea | 1 |
| Images | 2 |
| Image1.gif | 3 |
| Image2.gif | 3 |
| Logos | 3 |
| company-logo .gif | 4 |
Configured
destination directory as “/images” in Teamsite ECM connector configuration.
When I browse the image in Teamsite (DCT) form, it will automatically download the files from the Mediabin server to Teamsite
/images directory with the Mediabin folder structure.
For Ex:
If I use parameters
“immediate=true” and “arearelpath” then it works like below.
When browse the
“/Site1/Images/Logos/company-logo.gif” from the Mediabin and its getting imported to
“/Images/Site1/Images/Logos/company-logo.gif” this path. But I want to have the folder structure in Teamsite like
“/images/Logos/company-logo.gif” .
If I use parameters
“immediate=true” ,“arearelpath” and “destinationDirectory=images” then it works like below.
When browse the
“/Site1/Images/Logos/company-logo.gif” from the Mediabin and its getting imported to
“/Images/company-logo.gif” this path and it’s not recreating folders in TS workarea and just copies the file alone. But I want to have the folder structure in Teamsite like
“/images/Logos/company-logo.gif” .
Please help me to achieve this requirement.
Thanks in advance..
Regards,
Kalai