Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Team Site and Site Publisher installation
Neats
Hi,
We are installing TeamSite and during installation of SitePublisher it is asking for Open deploy admin user name and password which i dont have.
I didnt perform the pre requisite of configuring Opendeploy where it is mentioned to
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Add an OpenDeploy user called livesite-od with od-admin privilege. Windows requires the form domain-name\\livesite-od, and UNIX requires the
form livesite-od.
NOTE
If the livesite-od user’s password is changed after SitePublisher is installed,
SitePublisher content deployment may fail. Do the following to avoid deployment failure:
Go to
iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/livesite_customer_src/etc/conf
/livesite_customer/opendepoly.properties
Update the value of opendeploy.proxyUserPassword with the new password.
Update the livesite_customer toolkit by running build.bat(sh) script.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
To perform these activities there is no local/config/lib/content_center/livesite_customer_src/etc/conf
/livesite_customer/opendepoly.properties file available. Where do I need to make this configuration.
Please try to help me, I am in middle of installation.
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
There's a reason why things are called "pre-requisites".
If you want to do it right, abort your current installation process, take care of all of the pre-requisites and then do the TS installation.
vpatel
Technically speaking, it is possible to install OD after installing TS (including SP). However, there are quite a few things that are done automatically by the installer for you. If you are technically savvy enough with OD/TS/SP, then you could probably pull off an OD install after TS. However, that doesn't seem to be the case based on your post. Next time read the documentation / guides and plan accordingly before you run the installer. These are enterprise products and not some off-the-shelf software.
Neats
Thanks vpatel and ghoti,
I gave my credentials during the installation and everything is working fine.
If I want to change it to different OpenDeploy proxy User ID now, can I directly change in iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/livesite_customer_src/etc/conf
/livesite_customer/opendepoly.properties and Update the livesite_customer toolkit by running build.bat(sh) script
Please let me know whether this approach works?