Developer Aviator chatbot - Invalid generated for fetch and axios not relevant for question

jpluimers
jpluimers E Community Moderator
edited August 28 in Report an Issue #1

Questions: Can you show me how to do this using fetch? / Can you show me how to do this using axios?

The generated code for both is very different in style, but also the axios example is not related to my question, it gives a snippet to updateTenantAppGoup, why??

Fetch:

Axios:

Best Answer

• gvicari
    gvicari E Community Moderator
    #2 Answer ✓

@jpluimers, this is now fixed. We retested and are getting relevant answers in both cases.

Answers

• gvicari

@jpluimers, this is a combination of two issues.

The first one is that we currently do not memorize the conversation history. In that context, any question that refers to a previous question and doesn't offer enough context for the chatbot to generate its response (as in "how to do this") will result in a generic and generated answer that most likely doesn't fit OpenText recommendations or even relates to developing with OpenText APIs. We are working on implementing the conversation history and this should resolve this issue. Please refer to the OpenText™ Thrust Studio Aviator announcements in this forum to be notified when conversation history becomes available.

The second one is about wrongfully responding with a code example when you should actually get (similarly to the fetch example) a generic code answer. This issue has been registered as a bug and our engineering team will update you in this thread once the work related to it has been completed.

• jpluimers
    jpluimers E Community Moderator

This still needs some improvements.

• gvicari
    #5 Answer ✓

@jpluimers, this is now fixed. We retested and are getting relevant answers in both cases.

This discussion has been closed.