Hi,OD Version: 6.2TS Version: 6.7.1Win 2003A very basic OD question.... If i get this in the OD reciever log what does it mean? Some background information: I am running a transactional deployment (2 nodes) and one of them failed. The log extract that I have pasted above is from the other node's log file.So the question now is: Would I get a Files deployed : -1 if a transactional deployment failed? (I mean you have 2 nodes as a part of the transactional deployment and one of them failed, would you get this in the other node's log file?) Hope I am clear in my question. PS: I am asking this question becasue, generally I find Files deployed : with some positive number. But I see a continous and repeated trend in my log files that when ever a transactional deployment fails, I get a negative number in the log file. Thanks.
But is that (the message) in anyway related to transactional deployments?