Hello. I have been inherited with a task to rework our workflow model (IPM).I have an external task that does PERL operation. Based on its operation, it could either be a success (0), or error type 1 (1) or error type 2 (2).I could see the connection that fed through 'iwcallback' CLT excuted from within PERL.How does the workflow know that it should take success link, or error 1 link, or error 2 link?My understanding of iwcallback CLT is that the returncode other than 0 mark failure, but I want to be able to map each different fail code to their respective link in IPM.Any help will be appreciated.
...sub get_trans { my ($idx, $desired_transition) = (0, shift); my @trans = $task->GetPossibleTransitions(); for ($idx = 0; $idx < @trans; $idx++) { last if ($trans[$idx] eq $desired_transition); } # test if last entry in array matches desired transition, # if not - figure out what you want to do... return ($idx, $desired_transition);}$task->CallBack(get_trans("success"));...