I am unsure how to get the FolderID off the SearchDialog within Sub SearchDlg_OnOK(SearchDlg) when a folder/workspace is selected.If database/s are selected then I can use:Dim DBDB = SearchDlg.GetAttributeByID(imProfileDatabase)If the search is restricted to a Folder/Workspace, then DB is set to a null value.There does not seem to be an equivalent 'imProfileFolder' value in the AttributeId Enum table (App A of Worksite Dialogs Dev Guide). There is a imProfileProjectItemSID (=104) but this has a Description of 'Not Used' and generates an error if I try to use it. There is also imProfileLocation, but that is the Location (PC ID) of the CurrentUser.Similarly if I start to inspect the SearchDlg.NRTSearchParameters I need an Enum value for imProfileFolder (if it existed): Set srchParams = dlg.IManSearchParameters If srchParams.Contains(imProfileFolder) Then Set srchParam = srchParams.ItemByAttribute(imProfileFolder) MsgBox ("srchParam: " & srchParam) End IfI can not see a property of the SearchDlg object to provide this, similar to the NewProfileDlg.DestinationObjectAnyone done this?