All, I have a simple workflow (see attached). My problem is that the submittask submits all files that are modified in the workarea rather than just those specified by the files element in my start task.Can anyone suggest why this may be happening.The workflow is being instantiated via a WFT on TeamSite 6.5 SP3 on Solaris.Many Thanks!
... <file path='path/to/file/which/attached/****_yyy_zzz_form_EN.pdf' comment='Added by Workflow'/>...
... <command v="/web/soft/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /web/sites/****/xxxxxxxx/****_documents/set_edition_variable.ipl" />... <command v="/web/soft/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /web/sites/****/xxxxxxxx/****_documents/clean_folders.ipl" />... <command v="/web/soft/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /web/sites/****/xxxxxxxx/****_documents/validate_metadata.ipl" />...
The "path/to/file/..." is an area-relative path - yes?Was it created automatically via the WFT or did you manually hard-code it?
None of the above scripts add or remove files from the job - right?
Other than the above, I don't see anything to suggest a cause for the behavior you say you're seeing - the only other explanation I could arrive at is that you're looking at the wrong workflow template and that it's some other template that is causing the behavior you're seeing.