Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Event Reporting issue
IWDude
Out of box event reporting works fine. When trying to configure it to work with Oracle, the UI shows the following:
Please check if the correct JDBC driver is installed.
Tables created, ojdgc14.jar dropped in numerous locations, required files updated, OpenDeploy server can see/ping the database server, services stopped/restarted, all to no avail.
Any experience with this?
Oracle 11g
TeamSite 6.7.2
OpenDeploy 6.2.1
all on Linux.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
IWDude
Anyone out there? Has anyone ever had the luxury of configuring event reporting with Oracle?
Upon startup of the OpenDeploy Admin server, the following error is noted:
"Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle"
We've tried updating all drivers with the latest, etc. This should be easy, shouldn't it???
Migrateduser
I did get this running back in 2006 and ran it for a year or 2 (with Oracle). I'm looking at now doing it again and remember that it was a bit of a pain...
Right now, I'm wondering what the values in the ResourceParams area of the server.xml file should be for Oracle. I can find no examples / help (which is why I'm here on devnet). Do you have examples of the values you've tried?