Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Work Flow Modeler Log Location
npai
Hi All,
I am trying to setup the workflow modeler client to connect to teamsite 6.7.1 on Linux.
It does not let me connect and refers me to look at the WorkFlowModeler.log. Where is this file located?
Thanks in Advance
Npai
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Look in the root of your wfm-home directory.
namithapai
Thanks Vpatel. I found the file.
Also, I was able to connect to teamsite this time. My earlier problem was that I was trying to connect at a wrong port. Since it was a http port, I was able to connect successfully at port 80.
But now I have the following error in the log file when I try to save the workflow in teamsite.
Root cause:
AxisFault
faultCode: {
http://content-services.org/types/services2.0.wsdl}22
faultSubcode:
faultString: Workarea, ed, br already exists
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{}errorCode:17
Workarea, ed, br already exists
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.client.axis.generated.FileServiceBindingStub.createFile(FileServiceBindingStub.java:4390)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.client.axis.filesys.FileServiceAdapterImpl.createFile(FileServiceAdapterImpl.java:376)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.impl.CSWorkareaImpl.createDirectory(CSWorkareaImpl.java:367)
at com.interwoven.modeler.core.modelmanagement.TSTransferModels.createChildDir(TSTransferModels.java:610)
at com.interwoven.modeler.core.modelmanagement.TSTransferModels.storeModel(TSTransferModels.java:210)
at com.interwoven.modeler.listener.SaveToRepListener.saveToRep(SaveToRepListener.java:232)
at com.interwoven.modeler.listener.SaveToRepListener.actionPerformed(SaveToRepListener.java:87)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at ilog.views.util.waitcursor.IlvWaitCursorManager.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
I have even tried to rename the file and try again. Also, I tried as a regular user and as Master. Is there something obvious that I am doing wrong?
Thanks
npai
mart2001
That does not really make sense, as all the workflow modeler files would be saved to iwadmin....
Do you get the same error when trying to publish workflow to teamsite? This would put the file into STAGING instead of the workarea...
namithapai
Hi,
Maybe this was a permission issue. This error was fixed when I tried to perform the actions as "master".
But I am still trying to solve a related problem. The "publish model" file action is grayed out. What may be the cause of this?
namithapai
Interwoven Tech Support helped me with the "Publish Model" File action being grayed out problem.
This was because I had a version mismatch between the teamsite version and the corresponding WFM client. Once I got them in sync, the problem was solved.