Hi All,Thanks in advance. I have migrated a buch od DCRs and set the extended attributes to the DCRs. I am able to edit the DCR and the form opens up fine. But there are a couple of multiselect dropdowns which does not get selected (although there are values in the migrated dcrs). Can any one tell me if I need to do any additional tasks so that the DCRs would show up with selected values?Thanks!Jenni
Fish,The dct values are from inline. Can you suggest me for any pointers?
If by "migrated" you mean, "moved to a different server", are you certain that "/usr/opt/Interwoven/TeamSite/httpd/iw-bin/dct_inline/contentSingleListOptions.ipl" even exists? If by "migrated" you mean something else, it would still be worth checking.So my first pointer would be to find out if the script that inline is calling actually exists and works as expected outside of FormsPublisher.
Hi,Thanks for the reply. By 'Migration' I mean that I had created the dcr using a Perl script grabbing values from a db table.The inline script exists in the correct location.The inline script works outside FormsPublisher. I am able to see the values when I run it at the console.Thanks!Jenni
Hi,Thanks again for the reply. Yes, when I do a new form entry that values of the mutiselect drop down is getting populated....The issue is that I cannot see the values highlighted in the DCR. Everything else works fine.I had now commented the inline and placed actual values into the DCT and it shows up correctly.We are on TS 6.5 SP1 on solaris. Is that a bug in this version?
We are on TS 6.5 SP1 on solaris. Is that a bug in this version?
Hi Fish,Thanks for the help.1. Yes2. Yes3. Yes4. No. I am able to open up my DCR, but there are no selection on the drop down values.Thanks!Jenni