Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
how to access tpl tags in an external dcr
enthusiast
I am using the tpl to build an XML for an existing dct. However, I also need to embed an external dcr from some other dct based on a certain selection within the first dct. e.g.
DCR A drop down selection "Common Section" will enable a similar sub section to be imported as a formatted XML.. I could call a perl script from the tpl to do the processing but not sure how to use the iw_pt related functions in that external script. I found that there is something call PTparser.pm that could be used but not sure if it would be used in a similar way as in any tpl or differently. Any help would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
anisha
Looks like you are mixing DCT vs DCR vs TPL!
Are you trying to include values from multiple DCRs into one generated XML (through a TPL) or are you trying to display values from one DCR into antoher?
If it is the first: look at
http://(yourteamsiteserver)/iw/help/tst/pt/TeamSite__PT__iw_load_dcr.html