Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VisualFormat field error in French browser
Yeming
Hi,
I have a problem with visual Format field in TeamSite 6.7.2. DCT having VFE works fine with browser in English locale, but not in French. I got error "'eWebEditPro' is null or not an object". It fails on both IE6.0 and FireFox 3.5.3.
My platform is Windows Server 2003 SP2.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Yeming
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The path to the editor has change, please check ewebeditpro.js or datacapture.jsp and make sure the location of the editor matches.
Yeming
Could you be more specific on where to check? Since I have no problem in English, is there a different configure for different locale?
thanks,
Yeming
I just got a fix from support engineer. ewebeditpromessagesfr.js is not coded properly in TS6.7.2. I believe there are similar issues in other locales.