Hi EveryoneIn Teamsite, whenever someone has a workflow task (review or edit or attach files, etc), if that person edits a templated page from within the workflow tab (i.e., they click on the edit link in the task pane) then the DCR for that page is automatically attached to the job.This confuses some users and it's not necessary because our workflows automatically attach the DCRs at the end of the job, so I'd like it to stop happening if possible.I've gone through the manuals, knowledgebase and forums here without locating a definitve method of doing this. It seems to me it ought to be possible, but I think my lack of familiarity with the events inside the task pane is making it difficult to pinpoint what needs to be modified.Is changing this behaviour possible, and if so where is the best place to find guidance on do it? I'd like to avoid having to create a custom event/task if possible - although I get the impression that links like the task pane edit are hardcoded and can't be pointed at an external event. Apologies if this is a basic query, but I've looked everywhere else without much sucessWW
...But Teamsite is also adding the DCR if a file is manually edited. This confuses user because they see what they think are two of the same file included in the job and get confused as to which one to update. ...