Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
hOW to add a new custom topic (question) to introductory How Do I component
PadmaKumara
Hi ,
I am trying to add custom topic (question) to introductory How Do I component supplied with ContentCenter Standard.
What i am doing is I am edited
"/iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/reference/ccstd/help/ccstd/help/en s_how_portlet.jsp"
File and added one entry to the file
Please see the attached file for added Entry
And I have build the toolkit and reset the UI as well.But still I can not see my entry under how do I section .
Can some one help me on resolving this issue.
Thanks,
Padma.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Natasha
Your post is broken, fix it first.
PadmaKumara
Your post is broken, fix it first.
I have fix that thanks fro notifying
highlight.rptdesign
highlight.JPG
Adam Stoller
I have fix that thanks fro notifying
I've never bothered doing this (I've been lucky in that my customers tend to standardize on CCPro instead of CCStd) - but according to the documentation (which I believe you've looked at) there seems to be some questions regarding:
Perhaps it's one of these things that is preventing it from showing up correctly?
PadmaKumara
[QUOTE=ghoti]I've never bothered doing this (I've been lucky in that my customers tend to standardize on CCPro instead of CCStd) - but according to the documentation (which I believe you've looked at) there seems to be some questions regarding:
Thanks for the information I actually taken one row from the existing table and just I change the displaying text only just to verify this adding item is working in this section.So what ever the iw-base-link and no of "td" which actually was in the existing code as well. BTW I have change the iw-base-link to iw-base-link-help and tried but no luck