Hello all,
Before I start, here is the background of what I'm developing with:
TeamSite 6.7.2 SP2
WFM 1.0.1.1
Using the WFM, I'm attempting to create a list of approvers based from what was submitted in the workflow. My environment has several branches where not everyone has the ability to see let alone approve content.
I want to customize the approval list based on what was submitted. This prevents my workflow from breaking because the approver chosen does not have the rights to view the files. My issue is I'm not sure how to pull the task or workflow id from the MapDataSource instance I create within the workflow. I can pull the session id just fine and create a client, but from there I'm lost as to where next, since I cannot find a direct correlation with the client instantiation within the datasource and the workflow that created the instance of the datasource.
Does this make any sense?

Thanks for looking at this.