Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Dumb Questions: SDK & Custom Toolbar Button
JWoodward
Here's a couple of (probably fairly dumb) questions:
1) I can't seem to determine where to download the WorkSite/DeskkSite SDK from. Help?
2) I need to add a custom button to the DeskSite toolbar, that will bring up a custom window. (That will in turn launch a webpage once certain fields are filled in, yadda-yadda.) Any tips on the first few steps in doing this?
Merci for any help . . .
-JW
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
guido1
I think the SDK has to be purchased, so contact your local Autonomy representative.
Part of the SDK includes documentation and examples on customising menus and toolbars in a WorkSite client such as DeskSite.
Once you have it you'll want to focus on creating a custom command by implementing the ICommand interface