Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Approximate time to uninstall Teamsite
Neats
Hi,
I am pretty new to this.
Ther was some problem so I have to uninstall teamsite in my client's network.
I am currently trying to uninstall "Teamsite 6.7.2.0 patch 7668".
How much does it take on an average to complete uninstallation? It has been almost 2 hrs for me.
What should I do next?
Any pointers would be really welcome and helpful
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
romil_rose
I am not sure about the time it will take to uninstall. But these two articles on support site will help you:-
How to Manually Uninstall Teamsite on WINDOWS
How to Manually Uninstall Teamsite on LINUX
Neats
HI romil,
I am not able to access the articles as I dont have login ID
Also now it has been more than 3 hrs and still no response other tha the first page which says..
"Please wait till we uninstall teamsite..".
Is it supposed to take this much time?
romil_rose
Nope. 3 hours are more than enough. There is certainly an issue here.
You should try to uninstall it manually. I am attaching the articles from support here.
Neats
Finally, got uninstalled.
Thanks for all the help romil