Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to browse for the image using Tiny MCE ?
nirjari
TS6.7.2 / Solaris
TinyMCE is used as external editor in TeamSite. When I want to insert an image in Tiny MCE, I can just click on insert image and insert the image. Now on dev server, when I click on insert image, it asks me to enter the url for the image and does not allow me to browse. While on prod server, when I click on insert image, "browse" button appers and I can select image from using it. So why is it different between two servers ? Is it because of different versions of Tine MCE ? How can I find out what version of Tiny MCE is used in TS application ? (Pls note that Tine MCE is not manually installed by me). If I want browse feature for image , how can I get it ? If Tiny MCE comes with TS application and now I want to install newer version of Tiny MCE , how can I do it ?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
MadhanKumar
If you are on TS 672, you might be using TinyMCE 2.x version, any other patches on top of it, the version is 3.x. Are you using TinyMCE at Formspub in both the boxes?