Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TincyMCE oddity
nipper
OK, this one has me stumped. It is a low priority bug, but I will toss it out there.
One one site (we have about 20 sites in various branches, this is the only site on this branch), if you open a new page and add bullets or numbered lists to TMCE, the bullets do not show in MCE. However when you save them, they look great on the page.
I opened up the .page and the HTML was there with no styles.
I checked the css in httpd/iw/tinymce and all have an update of March (which was when I installed it).
Is there a way to assign a css to a TMCE in a certain branch but not all ?
Any ideas appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pann0204
Hope this may help, KB Article number: 59825,
Regards,
Pawan