Hi,Recently we used Teamsite Include () to Get Header/Footer into a file.I thought if i do any changes in header/Footer we can update all the pages without republishing. But it's not happening if we do any changes in header/footer all the pages need to republished.Please help me to fix this issue. What is the functionality of Teamsite Include.Thanks in advance.
Now what functionality can i use??
As mentioned in the Teamsite Installation Guide, if have done configurations in Apache...Can anyone please tell me how to determine Syntax the Include in HTML page...Thanks in advance...
Either you are asking an extremely basic HTML question - for which you should be able to look up the information on various sites like W3Schools or similar, or you are asking a complicated question in such a way that it sounds like an extremely basic HTML question - for which you should learn how to write more clearly.Try providing full context, examples, use-cases, etc. to explain what you are trying to do, what you've already attempted, etc.
No I am not the HTML related stuff, previously i used Teamsite Included to get header and Footer by using the following syntax:In the same way I am asking the syntax how to get Header/Footer by using Server Side Include....Thanks for your response...
No I am not the HTML related stuff, previously i used Teamsite Included to get header and Footer by using the following syntax:<iw_include file ='/file_name.html'/> In the same way I am asking the syntax how to get Header/Footer by using Server Side Include....Thanks for your response...