Does anyone have any ideas what is doing this and how to make it stop?
I have an application that communicates with both LDAP and Team Site.I have had it running, but this morning I started moving some of the code around (general cleanup, no functional changes) and my code stopped working.When I try and make an LDAP call I am getting a javax.naming.CommunicationException: ldap-server:636 [Root exception is java.net.SocketException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.DummySSLSocketFactory] at com.sun.jndi.ldap.Connection.(Connection.java:197)...When I get this exception, I have not made any calls into the CSSDK,however I have imported some of the classes.My guess is that something in some import is changing the default socket factory settings in my JVM.Does anyone have any ideas what is doing this and how to make it stop?ThanksMike
Rudy123, This is an old thread and perhaps you should restate your current problem. Either way, this statement is just too broad:I have an application that communicates with both LDAP and Team Site.
OK, the story appears to be different now.It works most of the time and it sometimes fails. Is that right?