Hi everyone,
I’m integrating a “Create” entity form into a custom Angular application using an iframe, and I’m running into an issue with post-submit redirection.
Setup:The AppWorks form is loaded inside an iframe in my Angular page.
The form loads correctly and user input works as expected.
On clicking the Create button, the entity is successfully created in AppWorks.
However, the UI then attempts to redirect within the iframe.
Issue:
After submission, the iframe navigates to a URL that results in a 404 error.
Questions:
1.How can I control or override the redirect URL after the Create action when the form is embedded via iframe?
2.Is there a supported way to pass a return URL parameter to AppWorks forms for external applications?
3.What’s the recommended approach for iframe integrations:
-Configure redirect inside AppWorks?
-Prevent redirect and instead notify the parent Angular app?
AppWorks Platform version: 24.3
Angular version: 15
Integration method: iFrame embedding