Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Getting usable XML throught the otadmin
JB2003prg
I have been trying to create job tickets to take microsoft word documents and convert them into XML and XHTML. Below is the job ticket I created but it seems to be crapping out. Here is the error message I get: <orb-ticket id="3d189976-2b09-4970-9f6f-52e5ca531b7c" work-flow="retrieve;render;enrich;convert" current-activity="render" current-activity-status="FAILED" status-description="LiquateEnrichListener : The remote procedure call failed.">
Here is the job ticket I created:
<orb-ticket id="123" work-flow="retrieve;render;enrich;convert" >
<source-files id="file" >
<document id="Doc-0"
content-type="doc"
URL="file://C:/filesToConvert/Newsletter.doc"
force-render="yes"
rendition-url="file://C:/filesToConvert/Newsletter.xml" >
</document>
</source-files>
<enrich-option id="enrich-1" >
<word update-styles="yes"/>
</enrich-option>
<convert id="1" >
<xhtml output-path="C:/filesToConvert/xhtml.html"/>
<xml output-path="C:/filesToConvert/customxml.xml" xsl="" />
<liquent-xml output-path="C:/filesToConvert/liquid.xml" />
<html-content output-path="C:/filesToConvert/html.html" />
</convert>
</orb-ticket>
Any ideas?
Is there anywhere that I can look to see examples of Job tickets that take word docs to xml?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Maybe I'm missing something here - but what Interwoven software is involved in this query?
If it is Interwoven software (otadmin = OpenTransport ??) - what version of the software are you using?
[* I, personally, do not have any experience with OpenTransport - but this information will probably be helpful for those who do]
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Migrateduser
I'm glad Fish is baffled--I am too. I *think* this is an OpenTransform config file. You may want to cross-post this into the content management forum as well as OD--it has no real forum for a home, so CM is probably the best generic place for it.
bw
Bob Walden [bob.walden@interwoven.com]
Interwoven Education Group
IM: Yahoo, MSN bob_walden