...Now if I want to kill -------------0x123d56f9 0xdcff8bb0 iwoven 0.210 hip vfs_setattr (66,60001521) 8ea8760/20848 ----------------How should I do it ?
0x123d56f9 0xdcff8bb0 iwoven 0.210 hip vfs_setattr (66,60001521) 8ea8760/20848
Question - do you know what you might have done that started that batch job?I ask, because I'm involved with migrating a 6.5SP2 store to a new server running 6.7.2SP2P1 (all on Windows) and I've noticed I have a ton of messages appearing in my iwstat output now.I'm just curious as to whether you were doing something similar when you ran into this.
I have seen these messages before when I used iwrmed to delete editions, I used a script to delete the editions which took couple days to finish. Once the script stopped, it seemed like my mission was complete (editions deleted) but later I discovered that it was not really done because it was still doing some extra cleanup. My guess was that TeamSite was updating some metadata to relink between editions. For example if I had editions 002, 003, 004 and I deleted 003 then the cleanup is to relink 002 and 004.