Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Metadata capture
parsan99
Hi
Does inline callouts work in Teamsite 5.0.1 metadata capture?. In my datacapture.cfg if I use an item with inline callout, no other items appear during the data capture. If I take it out, things seem to work fine. Here's the sytax I use. The same item (with the same callout ipl ) is working fine in the normal templating datacapture.cfg
<item name="Article Type">
<label>Article Type</label>
<description>Enter in Article Type</description>
<radio required="t">
<inline command="/export/local/Teamsite5.0.1/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /export/local/teamsite/iw-home/custom_scripts/getTypes.ipl"/>
</radio>
</item>
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I do not believe that
inline
directives work within the
iw-home
/local/config/datacapture.cfg
for OOTB metadata capture.
However, if you get
MetaTagger
I'm pretty sure you
do
get
inline
functionality within your metadata datacapture template - plus a whole lot more.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
parsan99
That helps :-)
Thanks