Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD Client error
stya
Hi All,
I am trying to execute OD on tgt webserver I am receiving this error.
=========
Target xx.xx.xx.xx(abc.MYDEFINITIONNAME) has status FAILED
=========
And in the logs generated I found 2 issues
==============================
LIB 00006: 2009-10-06 08:02:52 ERROR: Connection failed: Could not find matching OpenDeploy client for (abc).
***ERROR - I/O error with [/app/mass1/teamsite/OpenDeploy/OpenDeployNG/log/src.deployAsset.MYDEFINITIONNAME.src.to.tgt.log.mf]: File not found
=============================
Where do I need to look for this......the odbase,odnodes,odrcvr entires are proper...
Thanks,
sya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ISCBorisB
Use Search, this issue has been addressed dozens times in this Forum
Migrateduser
Use Search
That's funny.
Search on this site blows.
Adam Stoller
That's funny.
Search on this site blows.
True - if you search for "Could not find matching OpenDeploy client" you don't get any hits - but if you search for "matching OpenDeploy client" it looks like you might get some reasonable responses.
I wonder if they'll ever hook up IDOM to DevNet...