Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Photoshop - "Vector Smart Object" bug?
hbitshift
Example:
I upload a 500kb photoshop file with a Vector Smart Object layer.
In MediaBin it is still 500kb.
When I download it to my desktop with no tasks assigned, it is 31kb and crashes photoshop if I open and try to save the file.
I can however, open the file, rasterize the vector and then save the file.
Is this a known MediaBin bug?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
The code to process Adobe files was written a while ago. Generally it does a good job of at least preserving any data it does not actively interpret but as Adobe stopped completely documenting their file format a while ago, it is not out of the realm of possibility that this is a bug. of course (Get Original) will always work.
Please open the issue via support and it will be looked at.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd